Sunday, January 7, 2018

We will talk about NGINX

I have heard this NGINX a long time ago when I got here in my recent job but I don't know what exactly it is. I had a little knowledge that it will manage the proxy and that's it.

When I deployed docker in our SIT environment (my boss give me the opportunity to use my skill in docker). I heard again NGINX in our discussion and I asked this question. "What is exactly is NGINX?" my boss replied. "Boy, it's a good time to learn something new" and so he explains.

We end up with docker deployed in SIT and installed Odoo environment as well but no NGINX.

Today, I learn this technology by watching youtube.

This link from Quentin Stafford-Fraser who explains very clearly about NGINX

No comments:

Post a Comment

free online comma separating tool

https://delim.co/#